Born: September 22, 1932 - Deceased: July 23, 2023
“Geri” (Geraldine) Fabik, 90, of Belleville, IL, passed away at her granddaughters’ residence in Belleville, IL on Sunday, July 23, 2023. Geri was born in East St. Louis, IL on September 22, 1932 to Lucy and Alvie Whitt.
Geri worked at Stix, Baer and Fuller and retired from Memorial Hospital. She married her wonderful husband, Rudolph “Rudy” on March 15, 1948. She was a past member of St. Adalbert’s Mothers’ Club, Moose, and Slapper’s line Dancing Club. She adored Frank Sinatra, traveled the world and was an avid reader.
Geri is survived by her:
- Rudolph (Carol) Fabik
- Deborah (Raymond) Monte
- Chanda (Matthew) Grizzell
- Sarah (Joshua) North
- Annie (Joshua Fincke) Fabik
- Griffin (Maureen) Petri
- Christine, Karolina, and Gabriella North
- Rory and James Petri
- Delaney and Margaux Grizzell
- Goddaughter, Kathy Ann Frawley
- Many loving family and friends
She is preceded in death by her:
- Husband, Rudolph Fabik
- Parents Alvie and Lucy Whitt
- Brother, Lloyd Whitt
- Sister, Nadine Chapman
- Nieces, Linda and Cindy Chapman
Memorials: Memorials may be made to Family Hospice in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Private Interment at Mount Carmel Cemetery in Belleville, IL.