Born: July 15, 1949 - Deceased: February 28, 2022
Frank Niebruegge, 72, of Fairview Heights, IL, born Friday, July 15, 1949, in East St. Louis, IL, passed away Monday, February 28, 2022 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, IL.
Frank graduated from the University of Illinois and worked as an Information Systems Support Specialist and farmer. He enjoyed math, computers, nature, and games that involved strategy and risk.
He was preceded in death by his:
- parents, Eldred and Sylvia, nee Hallam, Niebruegge
Surviving are his:
- Wife, Barbara, nee Hayden, Niebruegge of Fairview Heights, IL
- Kimberly Pearse of Caseyville, IL
- Lena (Ross) Bauer of Lebanon, IL
- Sally (Freya Carpenter) Niebruegge of O’Fallon, IL
- Brother, David (Gloria) Niebruegge of Freeburg, IL
- Corrine Cocker
- Tabitha Bauer
- Eli Bauer
- Great grandchild, Kooper Blayne Pierson
- Many dear nieces, nephews and cousins
Memorials: Memorials may be made to American Heart Association, DaVita Dialysis Center of O’Fallon, or Memorial Hospital – Belleville.
Visitation: Visitation from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm, Saturday, March 12, 2022 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Memorial Service will be held at 1:00 pm, , March 12, 2022 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Deacon Corby Valentine officiating.