Born: March 11, 1939 - Deceased: April 13, 2023
Frank E. Cumberland, 84, of Belleville, IL, born Saturday, March 11, 1939, in East St. Louis, IL, passed away Thursday, April 13, 2023 at Mar-Ka Nursing and Rehabilitation in Mascoutah, IL.
Frank worked as a Iron Worker for Local #392. He was a member of Edgemont Bible Church Fairview Heights IL,and a U. S Army Veteran. Frank loved the Lord, family and fishing.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Parents: David and Dora, nee Hubert, Cumberland
- Son-in-law: Paul LaBrier
- Grandson: SRA Taylor M. LaBrier
- John Cumberland
- William Cumberland Sr
- James Cumberland
- Edward Cumberland
- Florence Clark
- Anna May Keys
- Helen Smith
- Frances Giovando
- Infant sister: Hazel Cumberland
Surviving are his:
- Wife: Daureen K., nee Lusk, Cumberland of Belleville, IL
- Daughter: Stephanie LaBrier of Belleville, IL
- Son: Larry (Patty Spier) Cumberland of Tilden, IL
- Millie McGee of Swansea
- Jennie Price of Shiloh, IL
- Khourtney (Stephen) Allison
- Amber (Jason) Crump
- Deanna (Jake) Roseke
- David (Macailah Fulton) Cumberland
- Michaela LaBrier
- 7 great grandchildren
Memorials: Memorials may be made to HSHS Hospice or Edgemont Bible Church
Visitation: Visitation will be from 9:00 am to 12:00pm on Saturday April 22, 2023 at Edgemont Bible Church in Fairview Heights.
Funeral: Funeral service will be held at 12:00 pm on Saturday April 22, 2023 at Edgemont Bible Church in Fairview Heights, with Rev. Doug White officiating. Private family interment at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery, St. Louis, MO.