Born: October 7, 1936 - Deceased: December 28, 2020
Frances Lee Hartwick, nee Hunter, 84, of Alton, IL, born Wednesday, October 7, 1936 in Venice, IL, passed away Monday, December 28, 2020 at St. Anthony’s Health Care Center in Alton, IL.
Frances was an active member with Brown Street Baptist Church in Alton, IL. She was involved in the AWANA Program for over 40 years starting with Edgemont Bible Church in East St. Louis and continuing to Brown Street Baptist Church; and D.A.R. of Belleville.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Son: Timothy Hartwick
- Parents: Marion and Alice W., nee Tice, Hunter
- Martha Totty
- Alice May Hunter
- David Hunter
- Richard Hunter
- James Hunter
Surviving are her:
- Husband: Albert Hartwick
- Michelle (Barry) Viviano of Plymouth, MA
- Christopher Hartwick of Greenville, SC
- Shannon Hartwick of Alton, IL
- John Hunter of Brookfield, IL
- Tom (Pat) Hunter of Belleville, IL
- William Keith (Cathy) Hunter of Lebanon, IL
- Walter (Barb) Hunter of Edwardsville, IL
- Leona Hunter of Brookfield, IL
- Ruth Stone of St. Louis, MO
- Margaret (Robert) Moggio of Glen Carbon, IL
- Virginia Hunter of Belleville, IL
- Judy Masinelli of St. Louis, MO;
- Erica (Tyler) Dunn
- Nick (Megan) Viviano
- Anthony Viviano
- Great grandchildren
- Many loved nieces and nephews
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Shriner’s Hospital for Children or AMCSI a non for profit support group for arthrogryposis.
Services: Due to Covid, private family services will be conducted. Live streaming can be viewed at time of service at www.facebook.com/KurrusFH on Saturday, January 02, 2021 at 1:00 pm with Greg Linscott officiating. Interment at Mt. Hope Cemetery in Belleville, IL.