Eugene Henry Dintelmann, 89, of Freeburg, IL, born Wednesday, September 24, 1930, in Valmeyer, IL, passed away December 28, 2019 at Freeburg Care Center.
Eugene was the owner of Freeburg Equipment Inc. and a charter member of Freeburg Lions Club and member of Mascoutah, Moose Lodge #815.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Wife: Helen M., nee Smith, Dintelmann
- Parents: William and Leona, nee Weber, Dintelmann
- Sister: Lucille Brandt
- Brother: Elmer Dintelmann
- Son-in-law: Dennis Flauaus
Surviving are his:
- Karen (David) Miller of Freeburg, IL
- Shelia Flauaus of Nashville, IL
- Ronald (Sandra) Dintelmann of Freeburg, IL
- Gladys Kinzinger
- Lavern Bischoff
- Sister-in-law: Carol Dintelmann
- 8 grandchildren
- 17 great-grandchildren
- Nieces, nephews and great nieces and nephews
Memorials: Memorials may be made to Family Hospice, Belleville, IL.
Visitation: Visitation from 9 am – 11am, Thursday, January 2, 2020 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 11 am, Thursday, January 2, 2020 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev. Doug Stewart officiating. Private Interment at Elmwood Cemetery, Freeburg, IL.
Our sympathy to the family. Our thoughts are with you at this time.
Doug and Linda Kinzinger