Born: October 8, 1931 - Deceased: June 9, 2023
Elsie “GiGi” Marie Goldenberg, nee Pulliam, 91, of Belleville, IL, born Thursday, October 8, 1931, in East St. Louis, IL, passed away Friday, June 9, 2023 at McKnight Place Extended Care in St. Louis, MO.
GiGi was a member of the St. Clair Country Club.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: Max Goldenberg
- Former husband: William Allen Henson
- Son: David Henson
- Parents: Orville and Mary, nee Hlvasa, Pulliam
- Long term partner: Jack Bost
Surviving are her:
- Daughter: Debra Henson-Pierce of Belleville, IL
- Brother: Joe Pulliam of Columbus, OH
- Granddaughter: Chelsea (Yitzchak) Pierce-Palatnik of Saint Louis, MO
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Belleville Area Humane Society or Pound Pets Rescue.
Visitation: Visitation from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm, Tuesday, June 13, 2023 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 1:00 pm, Tuesday, June 13, 2023 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev. Vance Vyers officiating. Entombment will follow at Valhalla Gardens of Memory Mausoleum, Belleville, IL.