Born: October 1, 1925 - Deceased: June 10, 2019
Eloise T. Armour, nee Westphal, 93, born Thursday, October 1, 1925, in Pascagoula, MS, passed away Monday, June 10, 2019 at Liberty Village of Maryville, IL.
Eloise was treasured as a devoted and loving mother, grandmother and great grandmother. Her friends knew her as a true genuine Southern Belle. She was a co-owner of many businesses including Armour Realty in Hardin County, KY. She was an active member of St. Christopher Catholic Church in Radcliff, KY until she moved out of the area. She was the former president of the Younger Women’s Club in Elizabethtown, KY, volunteered at TOCO Shop and Shelter Shop in Belleville, IL, and enjoyed a lifetime of volunteering.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: John E. Armour
- Parents: William C. and Verna, nee VanCourt, Westphal
- Brother: Arsene Westphal
- Bertha Lane
- Verna Dufault
- Marie Seiler
- Betty Stewart
- Barbara Larson
- Grandson: Ched Hudgins
Surviving are her:
- Nancy Heard of Belleville, IL
- Joy Hudgins of Belleville, IL
- John “Jay” (Pat) Armour Jr. of Foley, AL
- Anne (Gregory) Berger of Edwardsville, IL
- Justin (Hillary) Heard
- Kimberly (Tony) Vrooman
- Allison (Matt) Scott
- William Hudgins
- Jason Armour
- Tara (Jason) Phillips
- Andrew Berger
- Andersen Berger (Fiancee Rachel Fasnacht)
- Roger (Miggi) Howard
- Monica Howard (John Parkerson)
- Beth (Garrett) Webb
- Robin Howard
- Brother: Joseph Westphal of Pascagoula, MS
- Dick Lane of Ocean Springs, MS
- Dr. Ralph Coffman of Louisville, KY
- Sister-in-law: Shirley Westphal of Pascagoula, MS
- 12 great grandchildren
- Many loving nieces and nephews.
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Alzheimer’s Association or Hospice of Southern Illinois
Visitation: Visitation from 10:00am -11:00 am on Saturday, June 15, 2019 at St. Christopher Catholic Church in Radcliff, KY.
Funeral: Mass of Christian burial will be held at 11:00 am Saturday, June 15, 2019 at St. Christopher Catholic Church with Fr. Jeff Hopper officiating. Interment will follow at North Harden Memorial Gardens, Radcliff, KY.