Born: September 5, 1956 - Deceased: May 9, 2022
Edward A. Walker, 65, of Collinsville, IL born September 5, 1956, in East St. Louis died May 9, 2022, at his residence.
He attended Holy Rosary School in Fairmont City and graduated from Collinsville High School in 1974. After a long successful career, he retired from AT&T. He was a member of the Knights of Columbus and Holy Rosary Parish. His life was his friends and family, whom he loved more than anything.
Edward was preceded in death by his:
- Parents: Carl and Cecile Walker
- Niece: Ashley Walker
- Mother in law: Betty Schneider
He is survived by his:
- Wife: Deborah Walker
- Michael (Laura) Walker of Kansas City, M
- Joseph (Rebecca) Walker of Collinsville, IL
- Father in law: Robert Schneider of Florida
- Brother in law: Gregory (Priscilla) Schneider of Sullivan, MO
- Nephews and nieces:
- Jason Walker of Glen Carbon, IL
- Nicole (Frank) Applegate of Kearney, MO
- Joe Ditch of Glen Carbon, IL
- Kelly (Chris) Georg of Collinsville, IL
- Tess (Brett) Sorensen of Kansas City, MO
- Scout Distefano of Chicago, IL
- Greg Schneider of Maryville, IL
- Great nephews and nieces
- Nia and Geno Applegate
- Bradley and Maci Georg
- Many dear and loyal friends and some very special neighbors.
Memorials: Donations may be made to Holy Rosary Building Fund, 2716 N 42nd Street, Fairmont City, IL 62201.
Visitation: Visitation from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm, Saturday, May 14, 2022 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 12:00 pm, Saturday, May 14, 2022 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev. James Fee, O.M.I. officiating. Interment will follow at St. Peter and Paul Cemetery in Collinsville, IL.