Born: August 25, 1951 - Deceased: November 15, 2023
Earla Kay Stuthers, nee Carr, aka, Earla Kay Cotter, 72, of Herculaneum, MO, born Saturday, August 25, 1951, in Christopher, IL, passed away Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at Scenic Nursing & Rehab in Herculaneum, MO.
Earla Kay was a retired administrative assistant for 45 years in the health care industry. She attended St. Louis Family Church and was a member of Service International Disaster Relief and American Cancer Society.
Earla was a beautiful child of God who was loving, giving, generous, caring, funny, gifted and truly cherished by the ones who knew her. She loved Jesus and serving God. She will be greatly missed and eternally loved.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: Dennis Stuthers
- Father: Earl Edward Carr
- Mother: Betty Joann, nee Harvey, Galayda
Surviving are her:
- Angela (Bob) Cotter-Curtis of Saint Louis, MO
- Heather (Rob) Cotter-Fabian of Saint Louis, MO
- Diane Armes of Benton, IL
- Karen (Bob) Hines of Benton, IL
- Janet Leach of Christopher, IL
- Carol (Denny) Bush of Christopher, IL
- Father of her children: William Cotter of Hunters Creek, FL
- Many beloved nieces and nephews
Memorials: Memorials may be made to Service International Chesterfield, MO – https://serviceinternational.org/give/
Visitation: Visitation from 11:00 am – 12:00 pm, Saturday, December 2, 2023 at Family Church, 301 S. Wilcox, Zeigler, IL 62999.
Funeral: Memorial Service will be held at 12:00 pm, Saturday, December 2, 2023 at Family Church, with Pastor Denny Bush officiating. Private interment at Denning Cemetery, Orient, IL.