Donna L. Frame, nee Ladd, 78, of O Fallon, Illinois, born Monday, February 26, 1940, in Rochester, MI, passed away Friday, December 28, 2018 at Swansea Rehabilitation and Care Center in Swansea, Illinois.
She was a member of Christ Church in Fairview Heights, Illinois.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Parents: William and Lucille, nee Lick, Ladd
- 1st Husband: Robert Jenning
- 2nd Husband: Thomas L. Frame, Jr.
- Daughter: Carrie Fetrow
- Son: Tim Frame
- Sister: Louise Joost
- Brother: William Ladd
Her greatest love was her family. She enjoyed spending time with her children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren.
Surviving are her:
- 3 Children
- Robert (Margie) Jenning, Jr. of Belleville, IL
- Debbie Vogt of O’Fallon, IL
- Brian (T.C.) Frame of Belleville, IL
- Brother: Dennis Ladd of Mount Clemmens, MI
- 14 Grandchildren
- 14 Great-Grandchildren
- She was a dear Aunt and friend to many
A special thanks to the staff at Swansea Rehabilitation and Care Center.
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the St. Jude Children’s Hospital.
Services: A Celebration of Life for her family and friends will be held at a later date.