Born: April 10, 1942 - Deceased: March 27, 2019
Donna J. Brewer, nee Merrick, 76, of Fairview Heights, Illinois, born Friday, April 10, 1942, in East Prairie, MO, passed away Wednesday, March 27, 2019 at Evelyn’s House, Creve Couer, MO.
Donna was an active church member at Winstanley Baptist Church Fairview Heights Illinois, Choir member and, past President of Illinois State Women’s Missionary Union and current member of W.M.U. of the church.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: James F. Brewer
- Son: J. Scott Brewer
- Parents: Eugene and Mildred Maxine nee Sisk, Merrick
Surviving are her:
- Daughter: Michelle (Steve) Campbell of Florissant, MO
- 2 Brothers
- Michael (Julie) Merrick of Louisville, CO
- D. Randy (Kim) Merrick of Highlands Ranch, CO
- 2 Grandchildren
- Jennifer N. (James) Doermer,
- Dillon S. Campbell
- Great Grandson: Lamere
- Brother-in-law: Homer Lee (Sondra) Brewer, Jr. of Labelle, FL
- Niece: Chelsea (Cory Wilson) Merrick
- Nephew: Peter Merrick
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Winstanley Baptist Church Women’s Missionary Union or Chancel Choir
Funeral: Memorial Service will be held at 10:00 am Wednesday April 3, 2019 at Winstanley Baptist Church. Private family interment will be held at Lakeview Memorial Gardens Fairview Heights, IL.