Born: January 4, 1929 - Deceased: February 25, 2020
Donald E. Feazel, 91, of Millstadt, IL, born Friday, January 4, 1929 in East St. Louis, IL, passed away Tuesday, February 25, 2020 at Mercy South Medical Center in Saint Louis, MO.
Donald was a supervisor for 24 years with Union Electric . He was a member of Villa Hills Baptist Church Belleville, IL, V.F.W. Millstadt, East Lodge #504 AF & AM, and a U.S. Navy Korean War Veteran.
He was preceded in death by his:
- wife, Irene M., nee Drach, Feazel
- parents, John W. and Mildred, nee Humes, Feazel
- Wilbur Feazel
- Robert Feazel
- Kenneth Feazel
- Roy Feazel
Surviving are his:
- son, Dennis (Jolene) Feazel of Millstadt, IL
- daughter, Denise Feazel of St. Louis, MO
- Jacob (Lana) Feazel of Pocahontas, IL
- Richard (Dorothy) Feazel of Millstadt, IL
- Lance (Ashley) Feazel
- Scott (Alyssa) Feazel
- great grandchildren:
- Liam Feazel
- Jessa Feazel
- Bellamy Feazel
- dear friend Dortha “Dot” Cason of Millstadt, IL and her family
Memorials: In lieu of flowers, memorials to Shriner’s Hospital for Children.
Visitation: Visitation from 9:00 – 11:00 am, Monday, March 2, 2020 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Memorial Service will be held at 11:00 am Monday, March 2, 2020 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Pastor Jon Palmer officiating. Private family interment.