Born: October 7, 1941 - Deceased: January 15, 2021
Donald E. “Don” Johnson, 79, of Belleville, IL, born Tuesday, October 7, 1941 in Jacksonville, IL, passed away Friday, January 15, 2021 at his residence in Belleville, IL.
Donald was a meat cutter for Oscar Meyer Company. He was a member of the American Legion Post #878, in Chapin, IL. He was a US Army Veteran whom served in the Korean War.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Parents: Ora Richard and Edra Pauline, nee Henry, Johnson
- Richard Johnson
- Kenneth Johnson
Surviving are his:
- Wife: Carol A., nee Barber, Johnson of Belleville, IL
- Teresa (Greg) Doyle of Belleville, IL
- Roger Johnson of Belleville, IL
- David (Chanda) Johnson of Belleville, IL
- Sister: Diane Rawlings of Jacksonville, IL
- Alissa Johnson
- Brittany Sipes
- Justin Sipes
- Great grandchildren
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Family Hospice.
Funeral: Private family interment at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery in St. Louis, MO.