Born: October 10, 1961 - Deceased: September 4, 2019
Dolores Maria “Dodi” Jacobs, nee Champ, 57, of Belleville, IL, born Tuesday, October 10, 1961, in East St. Louis, IL, passed away Wednesday, September 4, 2019 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, IL.
Dolores worked as a Teacher Aide in grade school, special education.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Parents, James H. and June, nee Campbell, Champ, Sr.
- Brother, James H. Champ, Jr.
- Sister, Mary E. Jones
- Niece, June E. Zink
Surviving are her:
- Husband, David L. Jacobs of Swansea, IL
- 3 Children:
- Ryan A. (Catherine) Rusteberg of Buford, GA
- Jessica M. Rusteberg of Swansea, IL
- Emily N. Rusteberg of Fairview Heights, IL
- 3 Grandchildren:
- Carter E. Johnson
- Elliana P. Wade
- Newborn baby girl Rusteberg, born 9/6/19
- 3 Step-grandchildren:
- Tyler Hannes
- Kaitlyn Hannes
- Peyton Hannes
- Step-daughter, April (Jeremy) Hannes of Avon, OH
- Brother, Michael Champ of Houston, TX
- 3 Sisters:
- Kathleen (William) Reynolds of Belleville, IL
- Patricia Zink of O’Fallon, IL
- Rita Champ of Belleville, IL
- Many nieces, nephews, great-nieces, great-nephews, and cousins
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the BackStoppers or American Heart Association.
Celebration of Life will be held at Shiloh Eagles from 1:00 – 5:00 pm on Saturday, October 19, 2019.