Dianne Ruth Gill, nee Zahn, 62, of Fairview Heights, IL, born Thursday, January 28, 1960, in Centreville, IL, passed away Monday, February 14, 2022, at SSM St. Mary’s Health Center in Saint Louis, MO.
Dianne, (WITH TWO Ns), was a person unmatched in her love and willingness to help others. She was a dear Wife, Mother, and friend. She did not get what she wanted from life, but did not complain. She was the strongest person I knew.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Parents, Veral Wayne and Patricia Ann nee Hendron, Zahn
- Brother-in-law, Joe Sebastian
- Sister, Pamela Zahn.
Surviving are her:
- Husband, John Gill of Fairview Heights, IL
- Son, Sean Gill of Fairview Heights, IL
- Daughter, Lacey (Scott) Tenberge of San Antonio, TX
- Brother, Jim (Debbie) Zahn of St. Charles, MO
- Sister, Denise Sebastian
- Many dear nieces, nephew and cousins.
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Donor’s Choice.
Visitation: Visitation from 4:00 – 7:00 pm, Saturday, February 19, 2022 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 7:00 pm, Saturday, February 19, 2022 at Kurrus Funeral Home.
SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS. I WISH I COULD BE THERE.
Our deepest condolences and prayers are sent your way. Dianne was one of the kindest people I knew. She was loved by many. She will be very missed 😢
Diane will be truly missed she was a great friend rest in peace my friend
So sorry to read about Dianne’s death. We used to bowl with her. In later years I would see her walking in the mall. Love and prayers to all of you