Born: April 7, 1945 - Deceased: April 27, 2019
Diane S. Baker, nee Butler, 74, of O’Fallon, Illinois, born Saturday, April 7, 1945, in Akron, OH, passed away Saturday, April 27, 2019 at St. Elizabeth’s Hospital in O’Fallon, Illinois.
Diane worked as a Register Nurse for Gateway Regional Medical Center.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: Donald R. Baker
- Son: Donnie Baker
- Parents: Lester B. and Agnes, nee Kyle, Butler
- Timothy Butler
- Dale Butler
- Sister: Betty Krosnick
Surviving are her:
- Darla (Ronald) Baker Girod of Auburn, IL
- Stephanie Baker of Canton, OH
- Cathy Lantz of Belleville, IL
- R.J. Girod
- Krystal Girod
- Tyler Brewer
- Courtney Brewer
- Zach Schumer
- Jacob Schumer
- Great-Grandchild: Cheyanne Herrera
- Brother: David Butler of Norton, OH
- Brother-in-Law: Harold (Karen) Baker of Akron, OH
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Belleville Area Humane Society.
Visitation: Visitation from 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm, Thursday, May 2, 2019 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 7:00 pm, Thursday, May 2, 2019 at Kurrus Funeral Home with Fr. Kenneth York officiating. Interment will be at Greenlawn Cemetery, Akron, OH at a later date.