Born: September 18, 1957 - Deceased: November 7, 2022
Dennis Keith Nevois, age 65, of Belleville, Illinois died November 7, 2022, in his hometown.
Dennis loved traveling and had visited almost all states and over a dozen countries outside the United States. Closer to home, he enjoyed working on his home and motorcycle, boating, hunting, his many dogs, and being involved with his special families in Texas and Columbia SA, as well his many friends in Sand Dollars.
A longtime resident of Belleville, Dennis was preceded in death by his parents, Darryl, and Sharon Blackston (Jines).
He is survived by his:
- Wife of 42 years: Jan Nevois (Friedewald) of Belleville, Il
- Daughter: Angela Sheridan (Nevois), son-in-law Christopher Sheridan of Belleville, IL
- Much-loved granddaughter: Guinevere “Winnie,” of Belleville, IL
- Brother: Darryl L. Blackston of Summerfield, IL
- As well as brothers- and sisters-in-law
- Kay and Jeff Schanuel, Belleville, IL
- Jim and Meg Friedewald, Belleville, IL
- Dee McCarty, Belleville, IL
- Six nephews from across the United States
Services: In accordance with Dennis’ wishes, a celebration remembering him will be held from 2 p.m to 5 p. Sunday, November 13, 2022, at Crehan’s Irish Pub in Belleville, Illinois, for friends and family to gather in their Hawaiian shirts, have a drink, and share their memories.
Memorials: Donations in his memory can be made to the Cousteau Society or the Belleville Humane Society or other charity of your choice.