Dennis D. “Jake” Jacobson, 80, of Belleville, IL, born Saturday, November 29, 1941, in Deer Lodge, MT, passed away Friday, December 17, 2021, at his residence in Belleville, IL.
Dennis proudly served his country for 24 years in the US Air Force, retiring as a MSgt. He specialized in Air Force Communications. After retiring from the military, he went on to serve his country for an additional 18 years in the US Civil Service. Dennis’s career took him all around the world from Spain (where he met the love of his life), to Thailand, Italy, England and several of the states within the US.
Dennis earned an Associates of Science Degree in Business Administration.
Dennis loved his family, especially his 3 great grandchildren. He enjoyed 50’s and 60’s music & working outdoors in his yard.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Parents: Carlyle and Marion Lucille nee Connell, Jacobson
Surviving are his:
- Wife: Victoria, nee Castel Toledo, Jacobson of Belleville, IL
- Cindy Jacobson Decker of Belleville, IL
- Richard Jacobson of Belleville, IL
- Sister: Sonja Jacobson of Kent, WA
- Dustin Decker of St. Jacob, IL
- Dennis Decker of O’Fallon, IL
- Duncan (Ashleigh) Jacobson of Fort Wayne, IN
- Great grandchildren
- Gabriel Decker
- Athena Decker
- Arlo Jacobson
Funeral: Private family services.
So very sorry for your loss. Thinking of you all during this most difficult time. So thankful to have met Denny….Sonja’s Brother. Sending Hugs to all the Jacobson’s.