Born: December 22, 1960 - Deceased: July 23, 2020
Debra G. Wilke , nee Riechoff, of Swansea, IL, 59, born Thursday, December 22, 1960, in Belleville, IL, passed away at Memorial Hospital East in O’Fallon, IL. Married her husband William Wilke in August of 1982. Had two son’s William A. Wilke in 1984 and Dale A. Wilke in 1989.
Debra retired from Southwestern Illinois College in November of 2015, moved to their dream homestead with her husband that same year, she was a member of Cornerstone Christian Church in Shiloh, IL. She was dedicated to her husband, her animals, her son’s, her church family, friends and to her granddaughters. Loved fishing, traveling and camping.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Mother: Barbara Riechoff, nee Hoeffken
- William and Edith Riechoff, nee Ward
- Sylvester and Carnelia Hoeffken, nee Richar
- Sisters-in-law: Diana Wilke and Marilyn Wilke, nee Foster
- Many aunts and uncles
Surviving are her:
- Husband: William A. Wilke of Swansea, IL
- Father: William Riechoff of Fairview Heights, IL
- William (Amanda) Wilke of LaFayetter, GA
- Dale (Alyssa) Wilke of Belleville, IL
- Sister: Tina Williams, nee Riechoff (Roger) of IL
- Mackenzie of IL
- Faith Ann of IL
- Emma Wilke of IL
- Nieces and nephews
Funeral: Private family services. Celebration of Life to be held at Fletcher’s in Swansea. Date and time is pending due to COVID. Please email email@example.com with your contact information if you would like to attend. Check Kurrus Website for updates.