Debra “Debbie” J. Gruenewald, nee Stratman, of Belleville, IL, born Wednesday, July 30, 1952, in Belleville, IL, passed away, Friday, April 22, 2022 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, IL.
Debbie was an office manager for Tower Tee Golf & Recreation. She was a loving and a self-sacrificing mother. Debbie had a passion for cooking and some of her best dishes were brisket and spaghetti. Debbie also cooked at church camp, played the piano and organ for Community of Christ Church.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Parents, Roland and Norma, nee Corbier, Stratman
- Sister, Cynthia Herroon.
Surviving are her:
- Seth Gruenewald of Columbia, MO
- Casey Gruenewald of St. Louis, MO
- Roland (Kathy) Stratman Jr.
- Daniel Stratman
- Ex-husband, Brad Gruenewald
Funeral: No services. Debbie’s wishes were to donate her body to Washington University School of Medicine.