Born: August 16, 1955 - Deceased: December 16, 2020
Deborah Purviance, 65, of Belleville, IL, born Tuesday, August 16, 1955 in Decatur, IL, passed away Wednesday, December 16, 2020 at Gateway Regional Medical Center in Granite City, IL.
Deborah was as a clerk for St. Clair County vital records department. She was a member of League of Women Voters, American Pen Women and National Secretary of Young Democrats of America.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Parents: Keith and Peggy, nee Kirkpatrick, Purviance
- Douglas L. Purviance
- David Purviance
Surviving are her:
- Husband: Kevin Kaufhold of Belleville, IL
- Daughter: Corey Kaufhold of Belleville, IL
- Sister: Diane Purviance (Marshall Baird) of Marissa, IL
- Step mother: Carol Purviance of Belleville, IL
- Dear nieces, nephews
- Great nieces and nephews
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the American Cancer Society or Siteman Cancer Center.
Services: Due to Covid, private family services will be conducted. Live streaming can be viewed at time of service at www.facebook.com/KurrusFH on Monday, December 21, 2020 at 1:00 pm. with Rev. Rob Dyer officiating. Interment at Mount Carmel Cemetery in Belleville, IL.