Deborah Ann Wetherell, nee Fick, 69, of Collinsville, IL, born Saturday, September 13, 1952, in St. Louis, MO, died Monday, November 29, 2021, at Anderson Hospital in Maryville, IL.
Deborah was a clothing store manager.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: Ray B. Wetherell Jr.
- Parents: Frank and Edna, nee, Olson, Fick
- Brother: Stephen Fick
Surviving are her:
- Ray B. (Emily) Wetherell III of Collinsville, IL
- Ryan (Jennifer Fisher) Wetherell of Mascoutah, IL
- Brother: David Fick of Willis, TX
- Sharon (Gary) Gebhardt of St. Charles, MO
- Maureen (Tom) Brooks of Kirkwood, MO
- Grandson: Garrett Fisher
- Nieces and nephews
- Jason (Kristin) Dement
- Lauren (Nick) Gordon
- Abbie Gebhardt
- Alex Brooks
- Demi Brooks
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the St. Peter and Paul Catholic Church in Collinsville, IL.
Visitation: Visitation from 2:00 – 6:00 pm Sunday, December 12, 2021 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL. and from 10:00 am to 11:00 am on Monday, December 13, 2021, at St. Peter and Paul Catholic Church in Collinsville, IL.
Funeral: Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 11:00 am, Monday, December 13, 2021 at St. Peter and Paul Catholic Church in Collinsville, IL with Rev. John Beverage officiating Interment will follow at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery in St. Louis, MO.