David M. Crowe Sr., 66, of Freeburg, IL, born Friday, September 16, 1955, in East St. Louis, IL, passed away Sunday, June 26, 2022, at Mar-Ka Nursing and Rehabilitation in Mascoutah, IL.
David was a machinist for the transportation industry. “Old Crowe” was an avid sports fan who loved competition. He loved the Cardinals and Notre Dame, even though he criticized more than cheered. He could master a backyard game in minutes, and loved to beat his son’s at washers. Some of his happiest times were cheering on his Son’s in their activities throughout their childhood.
He was preceded in death by his:
- parents, Howard and Rosemary, nee Laskowski, Crowe
Surviving are his:
- David Crowe, Jr. (fiancée, Mary Antoine) of Smithton, IL
- Douglas (Tara) Crowe of Mascoutah, IL
- Daniel (Alissa) Crowe of Mascoutah, IL
- Former wife, Robin Kemper
- Steve (Joyce) Crowe of Freeburg, IL
- Michael (Julie) Crowe of Edwardsville, IL
- John (Julia) Crowe of Nokomis, IL
- Castor “Pickle”
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the St. Louis Children’s Hospital.
Funeral: The family requested Private services.
Our Thoughts and Prayers for The entire Family ….. ❤️🙏🏻