Born: October 21, 1938 - Deceased: April 17, 2021
Darrell G. Brown, 82, of Belleville, IL, born Friday, October 21, 1938; in Grand Chain, IL, passed away Saturday, April 17, 2021; at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, IL.
Darrell was a traffic engineer for the State of Illinois. He was a member of St. Matthew United Methodist Church in Belleville IL and he served in the US Army during the Vietnam War.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Parents: Rollie and Vera C., nee Heisner, Brown
Surviving are his:
- Wife: Patti, nee Cunningham, Brown of Collinsville, IL
- Son: David Brown of Belleville, IL
- Sister: June Reid of Belleville, IL
- Aunts, uncles and many cousins and friends
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the St. Matthew UMC.
Funeral: Private Funeral Services were held at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev. Doug Stewart officiating. Interment at Valhalla Gardens of Memory, Belleville, IL.