Dallas C. Armstrong Jr., 90, of Belleville, IL, born Thursday, October 31, 1929 in East St. Louis, IL, passed away Sunday, December 8, 2019 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, IL.
Dallas was a chemical engineer for Monsanto. He was a 63 year member of the East Lodge # 504 AF & AM, and a member of Winstanley Baptist Church in Fairview Heights IL. He was also a U.S. Korean War Navy Veteran.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Wife, Eleanor J., nee Davis, Armstrong
- Parents, Dallas C. Armstrong Sr., and Elma, nee Uhles, Armstrong
- Sister, Carol White
Surviving are his:
- Paul R. (Christy) Armstrong of Shiloh, IL
- Joyce (William) Henry of Fayetteville, NC
- Duane (Melanie) Armstrong of Belleville, IL
- 8 Grandchildren and 1 Great-grandchild
Memorials: In lieu of flowers memorials may be given to the Winstanley Baptist Church in Fairview Heights, IL.
Visitation: Visitation from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm, Thursday, December 12, 2019 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 1:00 pm, Thursday, December 12, 2019 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Dr. Timothy Gibson officiating. Interment will follow at Valhalla Gardens of Memory, Belleville, IL.
Our Deepest Sympathy to the family. Prayers for your comfort.