Born: October 20, 1963 - Deceased: January 20, 2022
Dale A. Belman, 58, of Belleville, IL, born Sunday, October 20, 1963, in East St. Louis, IL, passed away Thursday, January 20, 2022, at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, IL with his loving wife by his side.
Dale was a stay-at-home husband for his dear wife, and previously worked for the Missionary Oblates in Belleville, IL as a pre-press plate maker.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Parents: Marciano and Alice, nee Meyer, Belman
- Father-in-law: Alvin Jacobs
Surviving are his:
- Wife: Evelyn Belman of Belleville, IL
- Half-brother: George Spirk of Swansea IL
- Half-sister: Alice Tate of Patoka IL
- Lynn (Chris) Payne of Douglas, WY
- Debbie (Harold) Siegfried of Red Bud, IL
- Sandy (Howard) Mehner of Waterloo, IL
- Marsha (Mike) Voges of Red Bud, IL
- Brother-in-law: Dwight Jacobs of Red Bud, IL
- Mother-in-law: Darlene Jacobs of Red Bud, IL
- Many dear nieces, nephews, cousins, former colleagues and friends.
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, National Association for Gun Rights, USA Shooting and Scholastic Action Shooting Program. Please make checks to the High Caliber Shooting Team for memorials to Scholastic Action Shooting Program.
Visitation: Visitation from 4:00 – 7:00 pm, Thursday, January 27, 2022 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Memorial Service will be held at 7:00 pm, Thursday, January 27, 2022 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev. Cari Frus officiating.