Born: September 22, 1950 - Deceased: December 29, 2021
Cynthia “Cindy” J. LeMoine, nee Hamilton, 71, of Fairview Heights, IL, born Friday, September 22, 1950, in Ontonagon, MI, passed away Wednesday, December 29, 2021, at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, IL.
Cynthia worked as a legal secretary for RSSC Law Firm in St. Louis, MO. “Cindy Jo” will forever be remembered for her fierce love of her family, her love of planning surprises, her joy when giving to others, and the strength and grace in which she lived her life. She will be sadly missed and treasured in our hearts forever.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Parents: Ellsworth A. and Viola E., nee Johnson, Hamilton
- Eleanor Letson
- Shirley Foley
- Carolyn Schilling
Surviving are her:
- Husband: Donald W. LeMoine II of Fairview Heights, IL
- Brian (Karen) LeMoine of Fairview Heights, IL
- Laura (Randall) Holobaugh of Glen Carbon, IL
- Brother: Howard (Suzanne) Picotte of Tampa, FL
- Patricia (Ron) Cassidy of Tullahoma, TN
- Phyllis DeHut of Ontonagon, MI
- Elizabeth Mallett of Ontonagon, MI
- Nikolas LeMoine
- Noah LeMoine
- Kaytlyn LeMoine
- Lukus LeMoine
- Sophia Holobaugh
- Madelyn Holobaugh
- Beloved dog: Jack.
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Alzheimer’s Association.
Visitation: Visitation from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm, Friday, April 22. 2022 at Kurrus Funeral Home in, Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Memorial Service will be held at 1:00 pm, Friday, April 22. 2022 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Pastor Peter LeMoine officiating. Interment will follow at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery, St. Louis, MO.