Born: June 1, 1950 - Deceased: July 20, 2023
Craig H. Webster, 73, of Swansea, IL, born Thursday, June 1, 1950, in Belleville, IL, passed away Thursday, July 20, 2023, at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, IL surrounded by family.
Craig was a retired computer programmer with the McAuto Health Systems at McDonnell Douglas and a member of The Father’s House Church in Belleville, IL.
Craig’s role as a father to his children, and a grandfather to his grandchildren was his greatest joy and accomplishment. The love and unity within his family were of utmost importance to Craig, and he dedicated his life to their happiness and well-being.
Craig possessed a genuine kindness that touched the lives of everyone he encountered. Craig’s capacity for love knew no bounds, and he freely gave it to everyone he met. His greatest love of all was his family. Outside of his family, Craig found solace and inspiration in playing his guitar. Craig was dearly loved and will be greatly missed by all who knew him.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Father, Vernon H. Webster
- Mother, Olive R., nee Brown; DeRousse
- Stepfather, Arthur DeRousse
- Stepson, Steven Graulein
Surviving are his:
- Laura Webster of Saint Peters, MO
- Jennifer (Darren) Rowland of Wentzville, MO
- Stepdaughter, Susan Goucher of O’Fallon, MO
- Brother, Vernon “Jerry” (Deborah) Webster of Swansea, IL
- Sandra Wold of Lake Alfred, FL
- Lana Kempf of Lakeland, FL
- Deanna (Bob) Hilpert of Swansea, IL
- Brandon Rowland
- Morgan Dull
- Kaitlyn Rowland
- Ryan Sweeney
- Natalie Dull
- Mother of his children, Marilyn “Jane”, nee Crabtree, Rickard of Lake Ozark, MO.
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Ronald McDonald House Charities or The Father’s House Church.
Funeral: Graveside Memorial Service at Lake View Memorial Gardens in Fairview Heights, IL will be held Thursday, August, 3rd, 2023 at 11:00 am, with Pastor Mike Van Britson officiating.