Born: March 3, 1953 - Deceased: November 26, 2021
Cheryl J. Selph, nee Wilson, 68, of Belleville, IL, born Tuesday, March 3, 1953, in East St. Louis, IL, passed away Friday, November 26, 2021; at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, IL.
Cheryl volunteered as a girl scout leader and at a no kill animal shelter. She supported animals throughout her life.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Parents: Charles E. and Neva J. nee Hedrick, Wilson
- Brother: Charles E. Wilson II
Surviving are her:
- Husband: Russell J. Selph of Belleville, IL
- Christine (Eric) Werner of Belleville, IL
- Julianne (Shawn) Mathews of Belleville, IL
- Brother: Don (Paula) Wilson of O’Fallon, IL
- David Matoon
- Andrew Mathews
- Matthew Werner
- Garrett Werner
- Nieces and nephews
- Natalie Wilson
- Jeffrey (Joy Bray) Wilson
- Jacqueline (Chris) Rasmussen
- Victoria (Alex) Blumhorst
- Alexandra (Ian) Schoone
- Great aunt to many
Memorials: Memorials may be made to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
Funeral: Private family services with Pastor Chris Bridges officiating with interment at Walnut Hill Cemetery in Belleville, IL.