Cheryl J. Selph, nee Wilson, 68, of Belleville, IL, born Tuesday, March 3, 1953, in East St. Louis, IL, passed away Friday, November 26, 2021; at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, IL.
Cheryl volunteered as a girl scout leader and at a no kill animal shelter. She supported animals throughout her life.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Parents: Charles E. and Neva J. nee Hedrick, Wilson
- Brother: Charles E. Wilson II
Surviving are her:
- Husband: Russell J. Selph of Belleville, IL
- Christine (Eric) Werner of Belleville, IL
- Julianne (Shawn) Mathews of Belleville, IL
- Brother: Don (Paula) Wilson of O’Fallon, IL
- David Matoon
- Andrew Mathews
- Matthew Werner
- Garrett Werner
- Nieces and nephews
- Natalie Wilson
- Jeffrey (Joy Bray) Wilson
- Jacqueline (Chris) Rasmussen
- Victoria (Alex) Blumhorst
- Alexandra (Ian) Schoone
- Great aunt to many
Memorials: Memorials may be made to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
Funeral: Private family services with Pastor Chris Bridges officiating with interment at Walnut Hill Cemetery in Belleville, IL.
I am devastated to say the least! I’m keeping you in my heart forever!
Chris and all the family, I’m so sorry about your Mom. My prayers and love are with you all. God’s love is what you need now to comfort you during this time. So just lean on Him. I love you and I’m praying. God bless you all.
Dear Russell and family, God bless all. Cheryl was a wonderful caring lady. We will miss her.