Born: December 21, 1943 - Deceased: September 6, 2021
Carolyn M. Hohlt, 77, of Belleville, IL, born Tuesday, December 21, 1943, in Red Bud, IL,peacefully passed on Monday, September 6, 2021; at her home in Belleville, IL.
She enjoyed the friends and memories made while at Dillard’s in Fairview Heights and Regions Bank, Fairview Heights and Swansea, IL. She was a member of Our Lady Queen of Peace Catholic Church in Belleville, IL.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: Herbert E. Hohlt
- Parents: Clarence and Virginia, nee Weilbacher, Wienhoff
She is survived by her:
- Son: Michael E. Hohlt of Belleville, IL
- Daughter: Tina M. (Michael) Hohlt-Wojda of Belleville, IL
- Brother: Denis E. (Donna) Wienhoff of Fairview Heights, IL
- Granddaughters which she adored: Emma and Katelyn Wojda
Memorials: Memorials may be made in the form of Masses to Our Lady Queen of Peace or C.O.P.D. Foundation.
Visitation: Visitation from 4:00 – 8:00 pm Thursday, September 9, 2021 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL and 11:30am – 12:30 pm on Friday, September 10th, 2021 at Our Lady of Queen of Peace Catholic Church in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 12:30pm, Friday, September 10, 2021 at Our Lady Queen of Peace in Belleville, IL with Father Matthew Elie and Father Paul Wienhoff officiating Interment will follow at Valhalla Gardens of Memory in Belleville, IL.