Born: July 20, 1936 - Deceased: November 15, 2023
Carol K. Wilkinson, nee Kesel, 87, of Bath, PA, born Monday, July 20, 1936, in Fredericksburg, VA, passed away Wednesday, November 15, 2023 in O’Fallon, IL surrounded by family.
Carol was an Associate Pastor for Hope Church in Belleville, IL and a member of P.E.O. Chapter – EY of Belleville. Carol dedicated her entire life to being a devout Christian, always sharing her faith, compassion, and love for others through her tireless efforts to serve others and her Hope Church family. Her unconditional love for her family was her truest passion and lives on in every one of her children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren.
She sincerely walked through life each day believing in her most adored scripture, Philippians 4:13, I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength!
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: William A. Wilkinson, Sr
- Parents: Jacob and Elizabeth, nee Heflin, Kesel
- John Kesel
- Philip Kesel
- Russell Kesel
- John Kesel
- Jean Tyson
- Joyce Osborne
- Nancy Sexton
- Sadie Miller
- Spencer Martin
- Great grandson: Carter Wilkinson
Surviving are her:
- William (Patty) Wilkinson, Jr. of Bath, PA
- Elizabeth M. (Rodney) Tinner of Vero Beach, FL
- Andrew P. (Robyn) Wilkinson of Beverly Hills, MI
- Martha (Bill) Blackburn of O Fallon, IL
- Ann (Brian Kloustermeyer) Martin of O’Fallon, IL
- Brother: Leonard Kesel of Augusta, GA
- Sister: Charlotte Sullivan of Fredericksburg, VA
- Leigh (Nevin)
- Annabelle (Adam)
- Sophie (Adrian)
- Great grandchildren
- Many nieces and nephews
- Numerous friends
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Emmanuel’s Lutheran Church – Contemporary Music Fund, 3175 Valley View Dr. Bath, PA 18014 or Hospice of Southern Illinois.
Visitation: Visitation from 2:00 – 4:00 pm, Sunday, November 19, 2023 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 4:00 pm, Sunday, November 19, 2023 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Dave Merrill officiating. Private family interment.