Born: October 27, 1946 - Deceased: November 29, 2019
Carol J. Myers, nee Woodside, 73, of Belleville, IL, born Sunday, October 27, 1946, in Coulterville, IL, passed away Friday, November 29, 2019 at Bria Health Care in Belleville, IL.
Carol was a former member of Grace Church in Fairview Heights, IL .
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: David N. Myers
- Daughter: Lisa Myers
- Children: Christina & Jeffery at birth
- Sister: Juanita Little
- Father: Wilbur William Woodside
- Mother: Jacquelyn, nee Carroll, Brown
Surviving are her:
- Kimberly (Jim) Cummins of Belleville, IL
- Jason Myers and family
- Danielle (Dustin) Alwood
- Jared Shilling
- Justin Ohmes
- Great grandchild: Carolina Noelle Alwood
- Special niece: Ryleigh Brown
- Many other loving nieces and nephews
Memorials: In lieu of flowers donations may be given to the March of Dimes.
Visitation: Visitation from 11:00 am – 1:30 pm, Tuesday, December 3, 2019 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 1:30 pm, Tuesday, December 3, 2019 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev. Doug Stewart officiating. Interment will follow at Walnut Hill Cemetery, Belleville, IL.