Born: July 29, 1956 - Deceased: April 27, 2023
Bruce Joseph Grau “Bubba”, 66, of Belleville, IL, born Sunday, July 29, 1956, in San Antonio, TX, passed away Thursday, April 27, 2023 at Barnes Jewish Hospital in St. Louis, MO.
Bruce “Bubba” was a crane operator for Army Corp of Engineers. He was a Veteran that served in the U.S. Air Force. He enjoyed fishing, the outdoors, gardening, and feeding the birds and squirrels with his grandkids.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Parents: Nicholas and Patricia A. (Roos) Grau
Surviving are his:
- Wife: Allana Hash-Grau of Belleville, IL
- Jason Grau of St. Louis, MO
- Chris (CJ) Grau of Jupiter, FL
- Aaron (Geanelle) Grau of Palm Beach FL
- Brittany (Garrett) McKinney of Belleville, IL
- Emily Grau (Fiancé-Deven) of Belleville, IL
- Octavia (Bill) Easterday of Piedmont, MO
- Brian (Maggie) Grau of Red Bud, IL
- Donnie (Jody) Grau of Ellis Grove, IL
- Ronny (Tina) Grau of Fenton, MO
- Mike Grau of Sparta, IL
- Cathy (Bill) Reichert of Fairview Heights, IL
- Connie (Marty) Yallaly of Rensselaer, IN
- Barbie Grau of Fult, IL
- Lori (Mark) Valleroy of Evansville, IL
- Linda (Darrin) Dickneite of Waterloo Il
- Sister-in-law: DeDe (Pat) Huskey of New Athens, IL
- Kylie (Tyler)
- Anabelle (Tyler)
- Several step-grandkids
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Family of Bruce Grau c/o of Allana to assist with funeral expense.
Visitation: Visitation from 3:00 – 7:00 pm, Sunday, May 7, 2023 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 11:00 am, Monday, May 8, 2023 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Tim Warchol officiating. Interment will follow at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery, St. Louis, MO.
Live Stream: His service may be viewed starting at 10:50 am through the Kurrus website live stream link.
Meal: Immediately following after JB at The Quail Club 8303 Concordia Church Road Belleville, IL 62223.