Born: November 2, 1930 - Deceased: September 4, 2019
Bobby Paul Brooks, 88, of Swansea, IL, born Sunday, November 2, 1930, in East St. Louis, IL, passed away Wednesday, September 4, 2019 at Memorial Hospital East in Shiloh, IL.
Bobby worked as a Toll Taker for the City of East St. Louis AND was a United States Navy Veteran serving in the Korean War.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Parents: Marcus and Minnie, nee Bullington, Brooks
- 2 brothers
- Milburn Brooks
- James Brooks
- 2 sisters
- Naomi Winans
- Martha Royal
- Nephew: Ricky Baker
Surviving are his:
- Sister: Ruth Cueto of Swansea, IL
- 3 nieces
- Connie Cueto of Swansea, IL
- Nancy Weckman of Collinsville, IL
- Kathy of Collinsville, IL
- 5 nephews
- Roy (Mary Ann) Winans of Shiloh, IL
- Ronald Winans of O’Fallon, MO
- Richard (Anna) Winans of Caseyville, IL
- Scott Royal of San Francisco, CA
- Sean Royal of Carmichael, CA
- Many great-nieces and nephews
Memorials: Memorials may be made to BJC Hospice.
Services: Private Graveside Service was held at Mount Hope Cemetery, Belleville, IL.