Born: July 24, 1946 - Deceased: June 20, 2019
Beverly J. Gedda, nee Bergman, 72, of Belleville, Illinois, born Wednesday, July 24, 1946, in East St. Louis, IL, passed away Thursday, June 20, 2019 at Mercy Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri.
Beverly was a self employed Beautician and a member of the Bellettes.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Parents: Orville E. and Mabel, nee Markewitz, Bergman
Surviving are her:
- Husband: Billy L. Gedda of Belleville, IL
- Son: Louis Edward Gedda of Collinsville, IL
- Brother: Chuck (Carolyn) Burkarth of Belleville, IL
- Sister: Barb (Robert) Louis of Millstadt, IL
- Ethan Gedda
- Morgan Gedda
- Dear nieces and nephews
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the In lieu of flowers memorial may be given to Alzheimer’s Association.
Memorial gathering: Visitation from 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm on Wednesday June 26, 2019 at Cutters Bar and Grill, 239 Carlyle Avenue, Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Private family interment will be at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery, St. Louis, Missouri.