Betty Jane Davis, nee Moehle, 67, of Coulterville, IL, born Friday, July 24, 1953, passed away Saturday, January 9, 2021, at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, Illinois .
Betty worked for the Federal Government. She was a member of Pleasant Valley Baptist Church in Belleville, IL.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Parents: Milton X. “Mac” and Joyce, nee Cron, Moehle
- Brother: Larry McClintick
Surviving are her:
- Son: Robert (Amy) Davis of Coulterville, IL
- Grandson: Ryan (Jessica) Davis of Coulterville, IL
- Brother, James A. (Cheri) Moehle of Guffey, CO
- Sister: Jo (Robert) Beyer of Waterloo, IL
- Dear nieces, nephews, and cousins
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Winkle Baptist Church.
Visitation: Visitation from 10:00 am – 11:00 am, Saturday, January 16, 2021, at Winkle Baptist Church, 2737 IL-13, Coulterville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 11:00 am, Saturday, January 16, 2021, Winkle Baptist Church, with Pastor Robert Davis officiating. Interment will follow at Swanwick Cemetery in Perry County, IL.
Condolences and prayers to Bob, Amy and all of the family.
Sorry to hear this news about your mom, Bobby.
Condolences and prayers to Bob. And family. Remember the good times.
So sorry to hear of Bettys passing. Keeping you all in thoughts and prayers! Love Jane and Jeff
Sorry for your loss. Always remember the good times. I will always remember her as a good friend and co-worker.