Born: November 9, 1952 - Deceased: February 24, 2021
Barry Barton, 68, of Belleville, IL, born Sunday, November 9, 1952, in Rockville Centre, NY, passed away Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, IL.
Barry was a truck driver for many years. He enjoyed his job and was a proud driver of the Teamsters.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Parents, John and Althea, nee Rohde, Barton
- Sister, Barbara Hinesley
Surviving are his:
- Wife, Tammy, nee Bivens, Barton of Belleville, IL
- Alicia (Eric) Barton-Roche of St. Jacob, IL
- Calvin (Brooke) Barton of Columbia, IL
- Cory Barton of Belleville, IL
- Justin (Mary) Barton of St. Jacob, IL
- Brother, Alan (Jamie) Barton of AL
- Sister, Beverly (Roger) Helton of Atmore, AL
- Mother-in-law, Betty Bivens
Funeral: Private family services. Cremation was held at his request.
Tammy and Family,
Our deepest sympathies during your time of loss, our thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time.
Harmony Emge School District 175, Board of Education, Administration, Faculty and Staff.
Tammy is so grateful for all the love that has been given from all of you at Harmony Emge. We can’t thank you enough for comforting her, and standing by our family, during this difficult time.
Sorry to hear about Barry’s passing. Please accept our sympathy and know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.
Tammy and family, so sorry to hear of Barry’s passing. Praying for God’s peace and comfort for you all.
Used to unload Barry’s deliveries @ ShopnSave on N.Belt in Belleville. If it was 7am or midnight, he was always friendly. Always wanting to help. I only knew him from work x hadn’t seen or spoke with him in years. Remembered him for sure! My sympathy to family.