Born: June 16, 1942 - Deceased: October 15, 2020
Barbara S. Green, nee Taylor, 78, of Belleville, IL, born Tuesday, June 16, 1942 in New Madrid, MO, passed away Thursday, October 15, 2020 at in Belleville, IL.
Barbara was a policy and claims representative for Old Republic Title Co. in St. Louis, MO.
She was preceded in death by her:
- First husband: Charles Clifton Rhodes
- Husband: Charles Lee Green Jr.
- Parents: Olin B. and Cecil M., nee Viars, Taylor
- Patsy Moore
- Theresa Ardonlino
- Brother: Olin B. Taylor Jr.
Surviving are her:
- Kimberly A. (Terry) Plunkett of Belleville, IL
- Karen J. Vogt of Belleville, IL
- Brother: John Taylor of St. Louis, MO
- Sister: Dianna Wood of Irvington, IL
- Charles “Cliff” (Kimmie) Reed of Cedar Rapids, IA
- Cody Marie (Mike) Zelisko of Hebron, IN
- Victoria Lynn Gourley of St. Louis, MO
- Great-granddaughter: Brooke Lynn Taylor Stark
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the American Cancer Society or BJC Hospice.
Funeral: Private family interment.
I know that you are in Heaven in streets paved in Gold.. Just know your daughter loves you so so much.. Soar with the angels
I’m so sorry for your loss! Barb was a wonderful person and worked with my mother(Irene Aubuchon) for years! My thoughts and prayers are with your family.