Born: June 17, 1948 - Deceased: July 29, 2021
Barbara J. Lashbrook, nee Six, 73, of Belleville, IL, born Thursday, June 17, 1948, in Bluffs, IL, passed away Thursday, July 29, 2021; at her residence in Belleville, IL.
Barbara was a foster mother and member with the Belleville Area Foster Parents Association.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Parents, Leroy and Lorena E., nee Neese, Six
- Bill Six
- Larry Six
- Donnie Six
- Ruth Shelton
- Ellen Sweeten
Surviving are her:
- Husband, Charles E. Lashbrook of Belleville, IL
- Tim Lashbrook of Belleville, IL
- Charles “Andy” (Menda) Lashbrook of Jacksonville, IL
- Jason (Erica) Lashbrook of O’Fallon, MO
- Angel J. Van Hoose
- Brother, Ron (Vicky) Six of Jacksonville, IL
- Sister, Donna Boring of Caseyville, IL
- Aunt, Norma Jean Koyne
- Heaven Lashbrook
- Avery Broughton
- Emily Lashbrook
- Isabella Lashbrook
- Charles Andrew Lashbrook Jr.
- Great Granddaughter, Ivy Chaplain
Visitation: Visitation from 4:00 – 7:00 pm, Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Memorial Service will be held at 7:00 pm, Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at Kurrus Funeral Home.