Barbara J. Cook, nee Hattan, 81, of Swansea, IL, born Thursday, March 7, 1940, in Riverside, CA, passed away Sunday, July 18, 2021 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, IL.
Barbara was a member of First Baptist Church in Fairview Heights, IL.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband, George Cook
- Parents, Joe and Jeannette, nee Sadler, Hattan
- Step-son, Daniel Cook
- Sister-in-law, Dorothy Hatton
- Sister, Etta (Robert) Kehl
- Nephew, Todd Toms
Surviving are her:
- Step-son, Michael (Lori) Cook of Saint Louis, MO
- 2 Step-daughters:
- Kathy Marlow of IA
- Karen Willett of IA
- Calvin (Judith) Hatton of Collinsville, IL
- Clifford (Laura) Hatten of Swansea, IL
- Robert (Ilana) Hattan of Swansea, IL
- Dennis Hattan of Houston, TX
- Sister, Virginia Hackmann of Millstadt, IL
- Numerous nieces, nephews, grandchildren & great grandchildren.
Memorials: Memorials may be made to First Baptist Church in Fairview Heights, IL.
Visitation: Visitation from 1:00- 4:00 pm, Saturday, July 24, 2021 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral Service will be held at 4:00 pm, Saturday, July 24, 2021 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Pastor Lewis West officiating. Interment at Iowa Cemetery in Iowa.
*A Video Livestream may be viewed at the time of Service at www.facebook.com/kurrusfh
Prayers for family members as you grieve for your loss. May you find peace in knowing she is rejoicing in the arms of our Lord.