Born: September 4, 1929 - Deceased: July 15, 2020
Arlene J. Bieri, nee Dutton, 90, of Belleville, IL born Wednesday, September 4, 1929, in St. Louis, MO, passed away Wednesday, July 15, 2020 at Cedar Ridge Healthcare in Lebanon, IL.
Arlene was a manager for Arby’s Restaurant in Belleville, IL. She was a member of Union United Methodist Church in Belleville IL, LST-851 and VFW 1739.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: Raymond A. Bieri Sr.
- Daughter: Susan Lynch
- Son: Ronald Bieri
- Parents: Arthur and Lydia, nee Stahl, Dutton
- Brothers: Jack and Jene Dutton
- Step-brother: Frank Birk
- Great great granddaughter: Annalise Cranick
- Dear friend: Annabel Martin
Surviving are her:
- Sandra (William) Blatterman of Maryville, IL
- Roger (Melody) Bieri of Poplar Bluff, MO
- Jene (Chris) Bieri of Troy, IL
- Kit (Donna) Bieri of Prairie du Rocher, IL
- Raymond (Susan) Bieri II of Prairie du Rocher, IL
- Son-in-law: Richard Lynch of Belleville, IL
- Shawn & Jennifer
- Roger II & Laura
- Lisa & Darren
- Lauren & Rob
- Kasey & Josh
- Raymond III & Taryn
- Ryan & Randa
- Brittany & George
- Christopher & Jessica
- 14 great grandchildren and one due in December
- 2 great great grandchildren
“To All My Great Friends at Hope Church- Thank you & God Bless
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Union UMC in Belleville, IL.
Visitation: Visitation from 10:00 – 11:00 am, Thursday, July 23, 2020 at Union United Methodist Church in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 11:00 am, Thursday, July 23, 2020 at Union United Methodist Church, with Rev. Harvey Gaither officiating. Private family interment at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery, St. Louis, MO on Friday, July 24, 2020.