- Arlene A. Eldridge, nee Wilcox, 92, of Belleville, IL recently of Overland Park, KS, born Saturday, July 23, 1927, in Lamar, CO, passed away Friday, October 4, 2019 at Olathe Hospice House in Olathe, KS.
Arlene worked as a Assistant Supervisor for Western Union. She was a member of First Assembly of God in Belleville IL, LIFT, Women’s Ministries, Keenager and the New Life club at St. Matthew United Methodist Church.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: Lavern Eldridge
- Parents: William and Emma, nee Bachman, Wilcox
- 2 Brothers
- Raymond Wilcox
- Robert Wilcox
- Sister: Ruth Bickhart
- Brother-in-Law: Ralph Eldridge
Surviving are her:
- 2 Children
- Dana (Kathy) Eldridge of San Antonio, TX
- Susan (Jerry) Feldman of Overland Park, KS
- 5 Grandchildren
- Benjamin (Jessica) Feldman
- David Feldman
- Samuel Feldman
- Anna Feldman
- Aaron (Maria)Eldridge
- 7 great grandchildren
- 2 step-grandchildren: Kim and Kevin
- Loving nieces & nephews
Memorials: Memorials may be made to ADAT Yeshua.
Visitation: Visitation from Noon – 1:00 pm, Monday, October 7, 2019 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 1:00 pm, Monday, October 7, 2019 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev. David Raynaud, and Pastor Mark Black officiating. Interment will follow at Valhalla Gardens of Memory, Belleville, IL.
What a wonderful friend of many. I remember her and how sweet she was to us. Praying for your family!
So sorry for your loss. You’ll be missed, Aunt Arlene. You are with my grandma (Ruth Bickhart) again.
My deepest sympathy to you. She is so very missed in our neighborhood. We had just been neighbors forever and I miss looking out my kitchen window knowing she was there. Wonderful lady, will be truly missed.