Born: May 6, 1955 - Deceased: January 10, 2020
Alan W. Becker, 64, of Belleville, IL, born Friday, May 6, 1955, in Belleville, IL, passed away Friday, January 10, 2020, at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, IL.
Alan worked for 40 years for the City of Belleville. He was a member of Laborers Local #459.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Parents: Wayne E. and Marie P., nee Zellers, Becker
Surviving are his:
- Wife: Maggie R., nee Kadlec, Becker of Belleville, IL
- Son: Greg (Jovanna) Becker of Belleville, IL
- Daughter: Brittany (Jay) Conklin of Belleville, IL
- Grandson: Ty O’Laughlin
- Brother: Mark Becker of Trenton, IL
- Numerous nieces, nephews, and cousins
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the American Cancer Society.
Visitation: Visitation from 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm, Monday, January 13, 2020, at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 10:00 am, Tuesday, January 14, 2020, at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev. Don Wagner officiating. Interment will follow at Walnut Hill Cemetery, Belleville, IL.