Susan M. Sippel, nee Skrdland, 71, of Belleville, IL, born Sunday, July 8, 1951, in Scott Air Force Base, IL, passed away Wednesday, March 1, 2023 at Lebanon Care Center in Lebanon, IL.
Susan was an administrative data entry clerk for Concordia Publishing. After retiring from there, she pursued her passion for gardening and worked at Braeutigam Orchards for over 10 years. She had a tremendous love of dogs; spoiling her two fur-babies to no end. She will be greatly missed by all who knew her.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Parents, Frank Joseph and Phoebe May, nee Nye, Skrdland
- Brother, Frank Novak Sr.
Surviving are her:
- Daughter, Hope Bruns of New Baden, IL
- Honorary daughter, Janice (Steven) Grover of Belleville, IL
- Special friend, Michelle Uhley of Belleville, IL
- Andrew Gardner
- Austin, Adam, and Phoebe Grover
- Rhyan Bruns
- Honorary grandsons:
- USMC Corporal, Elliott Holcomb
- Austin Zweifel
- Nephew, Frank (Elizabeth) Novak Jr.
- Sister-in-law, Bobbie Novak
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the MitoAction, Wounded Warrior or Autism Speaks.
Funeral: Private family services were held.
I am so sorry Hope for your loss. Your .om was a wonderful person and was very giving. We will all miss her dearly. Hugs 🥰🥰
Years ago, I worked with Sue, and we eventually lost contact.
But I so appreciated her friendship and kindness.
I know she loved her grandson.
So sorry to hear about Sue’s passing.