Born: June 10, 1948 - Deceased: January 11, 2019
Sharyn Mussulman, nee Gottlieb, 70, of Collinsville, Illinois, born Thursday, June 10, 1948, in Three Rivers, MI, passed away Friday, January 11, 2019, at Evelyn’s House Hospice Center in Creve Coeur, Missouri.
Sharyn was an educated homemaker. After completing her master’s degree at SIU-E, she dedicated her life to raising her sons. She enjoyed gardening, cooking, and spending time with her family.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Parents: Harry and Marion, nee Cibulka, Gottlieb
- Sister: Ilene Higley
- Half-sister: Nadeen Pisha
Surviving are her:
- Aaron J. (Ryan May) Mussulman of Belleville, IL
- David E. Mussulman of Champaign, IL
- Michael (Anita) Gottlieb of Portage, MI
- Norman (Joan) Gottlieb of Falls Church, VA
- Nieces and nephews
- Great nieces and great nephews
- Her beloved dog, Jean
Memorials: In lieu of flowers, quit smoking, help others to quit, or donate to Evelyn’s House Hospice Center.
Visitation: Visitation from 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm, Tuesday, January 15, 2019, at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 1:00 pm, Wednesday, January 16, 2019, at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Hamish Seegers officiating.