Born: January 15, 1925 - Deceased: September 29, 2023
Pauline R. Crader, 98, of Belleville, IL, born Thursday, January 15, 1925, in West Unity, OH, passed away Friday, September 29, 2023 at St. Paul’s Home in Belleville, IL.
Pauline worked as a Teacher for Landsdowne, Eastside and retired from BTHS-East. She was a member of First United Presbyterian Church, SIU-C Alumni Association, Delta- Kappa- Gamma, Historical Society of Montgomery, PA, and Lancaster Mennonite Historical Society. .
She was preceded in death by her:
- Parents: Oscar T. and Eunice nee White, Crader
- Richard (Catherine) Crader
- Warren (Phyllis) Crader Sr.
- Patricia (Bob) Lynn
- Doris (Bob) McGee,
- Nephew: Jeff Crader
- Niece: Cynthia Macelroy
Surviving are her:
- Warren “Reed” (Joyce) Crader Jr. of Millstadt, IL
- Bryan Crader of Belleville, IL
- Scott (Sonya) Crader of Fountain Valley, CA
- Philip (Donna) Crader of Lebanon, IL
- Richard Crader of Atlanta, GA
- David (Valerie) Crader of Hobbs, NM
- Robert (Deborah) Lynn of Manchester, IN
- Ted (Geri) McGee of Breese, IL
- Susan (Bill) Gustafson of St. Peters, MO
- Barbara (Richard) Berg of Indianapolis, IN
- Karen (Randy) Ryno of Sioux Falls, SD
- Judy (Jeff) Yourison of LaCrosse, WI
- Lynn (Brian) Martindale of Princeton, MN
- Teresa (Kenneth) Parsons of Minneapolis, MN
- Kathy Plott of Manchester, IN
- Jean Lynn of Manchester, IN
- Numerous great and great great nieces and nephews
Special thank you to St. Paul’s Senior Community and Residential Home Health and Residential Hospice for the wonderful care that was given.
Memorials: Memorials may be made to St. Jude’s Children Hospital Research or Illinois Center for Autism in Fairview Hgts., IL
Visitation: Visitation from 9:30 am – 11:00 am, Saturday, October 7, 2023 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 11:00 am, Saturday, October 7, 2023 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Alexandra Lysdahl officiating. Interment will follow at Green Mount Protestant Cemetery, Belleville, IL.