John “Jackie” D. Keeling, 59, of Belleville, IL, born Friday, December 1, 1961; in East St. Louis, IL, passed away Monday, November 8, 2021; at his residence in Belleville, IL.
Jackie was an employee at the Belleville Denny’s for over 30 years.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Parents, Jackie and Aurelia, nee Janosky, Keeling
- Brother, Joseph C. Keeling.
Surviving are his:
- James H. (Rita) Keeling of Red Bud, IL
- David P. Keeling of Belleville, IL
- Sister, Georgia J. Andrews of Belleville, IL
- Sister-in-law, Brenda Keeling of Waterloo, IL
- Justin Andrews
- Josh Andrews
- Many other dear nieces and nephews & cousins
Visitation: Visitation from 10:00 – 1:00pm on Tuesday November 16, 2021 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Services will be held at 1:00pm Tuesday, November 16, 2021 at Kurrus Funeral Home with Father Clyde Grogan officiating. Interment at Mount Hope Cemetery, Belleville, IL.