Born: February 23, 1970 - Deceased: January 15, 2023
Jennifer McDonnell, 52, of Belleville, IL, born Monday, February 23, 1970, in Belleville, IL, died Sunday, January 15, 2023.
Jennifer was a Child Case Worker and also involved with Food Service Industry for many years. She was a member of St. Augustine of Canterbury Catholic Church in Belleville and the Belleville Running Club.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Mother: Betty, nee Marlin, McDonnell
Surviving are her:
- Father: Joseph (Carole) McDonnell of Belleville, IL
- Sister: Jeanie (Craig) Wilson of Belleville, IL
- Nephew: Nathan Chaney (Amber Siebert)
- Niece: Elizabeth Wilson
- Great nieces: Bre and Mila
- Step sisters
- Julie Lechowicz of Belleville, IL
- Jean (Joe) Lorenz of Belleville, IL
- Michelle (John) Vining of Belleville, IL
- Pet companions: Jane, Jack, Willie and Marcel
Memorials: Memorials may be made to Girls on the Run or Kids for Christ.
Visitation: Visitation from 4:00 – 7:00 pm Thursday, January 19, 2023 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral Procession will leave Kurrus Funeral Home at 9:15 am, Friday, January 20, 2023 for a Mass of Christian Burial at 9:30 am at St. Augustine of Canterbury Church in Belleville, IL with Msgr. Bill McGhee officiating. Interment will follow at Mount Carmel Cemetery in Belleville, IL.