In Loving Memory of Harrell “Ed” E. Hackleman, 57, of Freeburg, IL, born Friday, August 30, 1963, in DuQuion, IL, passed away Saturday, July 3, 2021; at Missouri Baptist Medical Center in Saint Louis, MO.
Harrell was a maintenance man for the Clinton Hills Golf Course. He liked working on cars, enjoyed the outdoors and his cat, Stella. “It broke our hearts to lose you, but now there is no more pain. Thanks for being a wonderful son to me and Great Dad to Dakota. We love you and miss you always until we meet again.” – Love mom, son, family, relatives and friends.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Father, Harrell Hackleman
- Brother, Kent E. Hackleman
Surviving are his:
- Son, Dakota Hackleman of Belleville, IL
- Mother, Patricia, nee Ross, Hackleman of Freeburg, IL
- Niece, Amber (Blake) Bucklow of Belleville, IL
- Janet Habighorst of Kansas City, MO
- Barbara Wright of Pacific, MO
- Judy (David) Anheuser of DuQuion, IL
- Richard Ross of Norman, OK
- Louis Ross of Eureka, MO
Funeral: Private family services.