Donna Lee Chatham, nee Scoville, 88, of Fairview Heights, IL, born Thursday, November 2, 1933, in East St. Louis, IL, died Friday, June 17, 2022, at Parkway Gardens Assisted Living in Fairview Heights, IL.
Donna retired from St. Clair County, where she was a Health Inspector. She was a member of St. Clair County Women’s Club, Notre Dame Club, and Our Lady Queen of Peace parish, Belleville, IL. She also belonged to a group of lifelong friends, The Friendly Circle.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband, Charles R. Chatham
- Parents, Orville Glen (John) and Inez Rachel, nee Edmonds, Scoville
Surviving are her:
- Grey Chatham of Belleville, IL
- Marti (John) Baricevic of Fairview Heights, IL
- Mark (Donna) Chatham of Freeburg, IL
- Kristi (Dale) Luetkemyer of Freeburg, IL
- Grey (Jane) Chatham, Jr.
- Claire (Nicholas Potts) Chatham
- Kyle Chatham
- Connor Chatham
- Cole Chatham
- C.J. Baricevic
- Chris Baricevic
- Brianne (Ben Mendez) Baricevic
- Brice Baricevic
- Markie (Joe) Rincker
- Danielle Chatham
- Kacey (Austin) Hawkins
- Zachary Luetkemyer
- Ella Gehrs
- Cecelia Potts
- Elliott Hawkins
- Camden Hawkins
- Benjamin Hawkins
- Jonah Rincker
- Jordy Rincker
- Leo Mendez
- Brother,Jack (Mickey) Scoville of Belleville, IL
- Sister, Sharen Borrowman of Naples, FL
- Cousin, Sandy Worthinton, of Hannibal, MO
Donna embraced life to its fullest and continually sought out new experiences. She loved traveling, meeting new people, and spending time with her family. Donna was a dedicated mother, grandmother, great-grandmother, and friend, who will be missed tremendously.
Her family extends a special thank-you to the Direct Care Staff at Parkway Gardens, her Belleville Family Hospice Team, and her dear friends at Parkway Gardens.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to Sister Thea Bowman Catholic School in East St. Louis or Belleville Family Hospice.
Visitation: Visitation from 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm Monday, June 20, 2022 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral procession will leave at 9:40 am from Kurrus Funeral Home for a 10:00 am Mass of Christian Burial on Tuesday, June 21, 2022 at Our Lady Queen of Peace in Belleville, IL, with Father Clyde Grogan officiating. Interment will follow at Mount Carmel Cemetery, Belleville, IL.